- About Us
- Education & Training
- Publications & Research
- Events & Awards
- Public Affairs
Trans-Expo Trade Show
GROW YOUR BUSINESS - EXHIBIT AT TRANS-EXPO 2013, CALGARY 26 NOVEMBER 2013
Trans-Expo 2012, Quebec City, Quebec
13 November, 2012
Trans-Expo 2012 showcased 21 buses with over 150 exhibit booths, and attracted close to 1000 visitors. It was officially opened with a keynote address from Quebec Minister of Transportation and Municipal Affairs Sylvain Gaudreault and included tours by numerous elected officials.
Trans-Expo Promotional Brochure
Held annually in conjunction with the CUTA Fall Conference, Trans-Expo, Canada's Transit and Bus Exhibition, attracts more than 1,000 management decision-makers in the transportation industry. This exhibition features over 60,000 square feet of exciting products, vehicles and services from manufacturers across North America and abroad. This is an outstanding opportunity for businesses to showcase their products and services directly to this specialized audience.
Who should exhibit?
CUTA Members in good standing who want to meet decision makers in the transportation industry.
Who will be there?
- Local and provincial commissioners and board members responsible for transit
- Managers, directors and senior officials from transit systems across Canada
- Key technical staff
- Public officials from all levels
- Inter-city bus industry professionals
Why should you exhibit?
- Contact new prospects, generate new leads and build relationships
- Promote your image and maximize your market exposure
- Research your competition and develop ways to differentiate your company
- Provide an opportunity to thank established customers
- Reduce your sales cost per contact