- About Us
- Education & Training
- Publications & Research
- Events & Awards
- Public Affairs
Trans-Expo Trade Show
Held annually in conjunction with the CUTA Fall Conference, Trans-Expo, Canada's Transit and Bus Exhibition, attracts more than 1,000 management decision-makers in the transportation industry. This exhibition features over 60,000 square feet of exciting products, vehicles and services from manufacturers across North America and abroad. This is an outstanding opportunity for businesses to showcase their products and services directly to this specialized audience.
Who should exhibit?
CUTA Members in good standing who want to meet decision makers in the transportation industry.
Who will be there?
- Local and provincial commissioners and board members responsible for transit
- Managers, directors and senior officials from transit systems across Canada
- Key technical staff
- Public officials from all levels
- Inter-city bus industry professionals
Why should you exhibit?
- Contact new prospects, generate new leads and build relationships
- Promote your image and maximize your market exposure
- Research your competition and develop ways to differentiate your company
- Provide an opportunity to thank established customers
- Reduce your sales cost per contact