Canadian Urban Transit Association - Job Board
The CUTA national job board carries notices of full-time, part-time and freelance opportunities to the transit community across the country.
To post a position to the job board, email the notice as you would like it to appear to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the following guidelines:
- The fee for a job posting is $300 for members (plus HST), and $500 for non-members (plus HST). Only paid positions will be posted.
- Application deadlines must be specified. If a deadline is not specified, CUTA will assign one that is two months from the date we post the notice to the website.
- All job ads will be posted in the same format as received. Please submit job ads in Word or PDF format.
- Job ads are reviewed for appropriateness before posting. Approved ads are usually posted within two working days of receipt. Ads may be removed from the job board after the closing date stated in the ad.
- CUTA reserves the right to decline posting any job ad.